Old 07-09-2003, 11:02 AM   #51
Maédhros
The Kinslayer

Maédhros has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Maédhros
Sting

Quote:
Originally posted by Aegnor
I believe that this undertaking is amazing, and anyway that I can help (or can help me in furthering my knowledge of Elvish) I will undertake with diligence.
Aegnor, you should read this thread: What is the Translatations from the Elvish Project?
We are not trying to translate the Silmarillion into Elvish, our aim to try and compile a more complete Silmarillion than the one that CT published in 77. Now having said that, I think that participating in it will increase your knowledge in Quenya and Sindarin.

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas
After much delay, I'm posting here to show my interest in joining the project.
Glad to have you aboard Legolas.

Quote:
Originally posted by Novnarwen
It was really just by chance I stumbled over this forum (believe it or not). And I started reading the FAQ on the Revised Silmarillion Project. And then it crossed my mind, well it didn't cross, it was just there: This is a brilliant project, and I would love to be a part of it.
Well, glad that you like it.

Since lindil and Aiwendil are the Proyect Coordinators, you will have to wait for either of them to pm you the password of the members only forum. Now I have to warn you that it is a lot of work. We have mostly finished the Ainulindalë, pending Aiwendil's approval of the Yavanna footnote, working on the Valaquenta and the Fall of Gondolin.