View Single Post
Old 06-22-2006, 07:57 AM   #307
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Game Timing Update:

Though it is open to change, the game was slated to run for several weeks. Thus far, one morning and early afternoon of it has taken us several real time weeks. At this rate, the game will end some time after we've all watched the birth and growth of grandkids.

Unless somebody gives me a fantastic reason for a longer delay, I'd like to see "today" and all of it's adventures or pieces of adventure, wrapped up by this time next week. Does that give everybody enough time to wrap up their tangents and get back to Mount Zoom?

Celuien and LMP, can Anakron and Panakeia get through the Lost Angles part of their snit and return to the mountain by then?

Form, Jay, B88, can we wrap up lunch and conversations with locals (there will be time for more of that later) and get back to the mountain?

Hookbill, Roggie, can we um... finish whatever it is we're doing there and get ourselves into a negotiating mood?

Everybody else: are we good to go?

By this time next week, I want everybody inside of Mount Doom. By next weekend, I want Roggie to have been successfully convinced by his diplomats (all of them!) to negotiate. Savvy?

I love adventures, but they don't all have to take place on the first day.