View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 06:41 PM   #41
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Mmmmm, five votes cast, two for Wayne, one for Gurthang, and two for Fea.

Wayne- Despite what Jack seems to think I do not want to vote for Wayne. I was just curious why it was Gurthang and not Thin. Of course I find his voting unusual, but everyone's going to look unusual today. I am pretty positive I will not be voting for Wayne.

Gurthang- I have a thing against voting for people who haven't spoken on day one. Of course if a day or two goes by I would be willingly to put in a vote for Gurthang or Thin, but not today.

Fea- Fea has voted for herself...mmmm interesting, but then again not so. Fea is good at a double bluff, but then again papers on Shakespeare do tend to take up mass amounts of people's time. Maybe she does need to get out. But Fea can be helpful and should live past the first day (even if Shakespeare is trying to draw her out.)

So those are so far the ones who have been voted for. The only people I truly suspect are those who have voted already, but I don't want to act on that. The reasons I have are shallow and pointless. So I'll think things over and put in a vote soon.