View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 07:02 PM   #44
Eonwe
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Eonwe has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

um feanor, don't you think there is some better alternative than suicide. i mean, if nothing else works, you could at least drown your problems in alcoholic beverages. no need to go overboard. cumon, come down off the railing. you really don't want to do this.

that is a little weird, unless she just wants out cause she's two busy. anyway, we'll have to see what becomes of our dear girl's antics... (cross post with some people: rune makes a good point fea)

unless i miscounted, votes stand as:

Wayne: 2
Feanor: 2
Gurthang:1

my innicial reacitons are not to suspect anyone. i can't see any clearcut evidence on the field anywere pointing in any direction. we will prolly, actually almost certainly (this is our worst day, statistically-wise 3 in waht 15 makes one in five, or something), so don't jump all over people. all anyone has is a stab in the dark, and the worst chance we will have all game. so i think that has been voiced by some peole already, just wanted to add my two cents/stamp of aproval

i, like many, seemingly, do not really have any suspicions at the time. feanor is the only one i can see any dirt on. but under no circumstances will i vote for her becuase she has supplied a real life reason and i am willing to let it go at that; for now at least so yeah those are my thoughts for now, ill prolly write up a more revalent post later on tonight/ this Evening
Eonwe is offline   Reply With Quote