View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 08:39 PM   #57
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Everyone decided that Wayne was a wolf. They took Wayne from his baysitting job and tied a rope around his hands, but he didn't complain. "He must be a wolf. He's not saying anything to defend himself."

"He's right!! If Wayne was innocent, he'd be complaining." another stated as they led Wayne to the gallows. They put his head through the noose. "Any last words wolf?" one villager said.

"Yes, I do. The Wolves WILL win!! They'll get you all, one by one!!!" The villager who was holding the leaver fell back in shock and brought the lever back with him. The trapdoor opened and Wayne fell. His neck snapped, but there was no transformation. They killed the Cobbler, which was almost like killing their own. "Well," one villager said "looks like it's back to square one."

Dead

Glirdan (mod)- got a quill through the head on Night 1
WaynetheGoblin (Cobbler) - lynched by villagers on Day 1

Alive
Bergil
Eonwe
Feanor of the Peredhil
Jack (aka Folwren)
Gurthang
Hiriel
Kitanna
Malkatoj
Rune Son of Bjarne
Sleepy Ranger
The Only Real Estel
Thinlomien

*Villages stop posting. Wolves start PM'ing. I need a name from the Ranger, Hunter, Seer and Wolves. Send them to both myself and The Perky Ent.