View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 08:06 PM   #531
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Okay, good ideas. Thanks.

Alert: Blurt mode approaching.....

HEY FORMY! ARE YOU STILL WRITING WITH US?

End blurt mode.

Okay, part of my frustration is still the sheer number of characters we're dragging around, and it just got worse with Immy dropping out. Yes, we have a way of dealing with that, and I'm quite willing to use it, but this is so unwieldy! It's frustrating.

Okay, now that that rant is done with, I'm cool with your ideas. But first I want Raefindan to almost kill Mellondu at a precipice, to be saved by Aeron sacrificially. Actually, it might be cool to combine catching up to Tharonwe with Mellondu almost getting killed by Raefindan.

But it's too late again today to write a post, and I have a 3 hour meeting tomorrow evening, so I'm sorry but you'll have to wait if you're going to wait for me.

Please pardon me if this is dripping with spleen, I just went through a 2 hour meeting that produced much frustration. Did I have a vacation last week? I seem to remember something like that. What happened? Blah.

Answers: Raefindan cannot overpower Tharonwe, all he can do is withstand his influence once he realizes it's being used on him.

Tharonwe getting Indil/Angela and Raefindan/Roy together and probing both their minds is very intriguing. Question: how do we wrap such a thing back into the plot of Amroth and Nimrodel? Or do we just wing it?

Ravion is the de facto leader of the "behind" group, so he'll force a wait for at least one more day. Ędegard, Leafa and Bellyn will not depart until those who are continuing are ready to rejoin the chase.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 10-08-2007 at 08:10 PM.