View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 09:15 PM   #537
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
I think there ought to be a storm in the mountains soon, too, something to hold up the front-running groups and so that Ravion, Liornung, Jorje and Mellonin can catch up in a realistic fashion.

We need to get all the characters back in the same story line, please?
If, as a specific post, this can be done from Bergil's point-of-view (the storm beginning/having to halt), I can probably do that. I feel I should add to my last post by saying: I want to be involved as much as possible, but I have got school and seminary commitments to keep me busy, and I simply don't feel like I have ownership in this RPG, a fact that can only change with time, and given Bergil's non-essentiality to the story, and the age of the RPG itself, will not happen anywhere near overnight.

Consequently, the more you direct me to do, the more I'm liable to do. Which, very unfairly, puts the burden of getting me to post on other people, but I really don't want to tamper with a story that doesn't feel like mine, and which I really have no vision or future planned for. I'm really just along for the ride.