View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 02:48 PM   #549
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
My intention is that Bergil, Erebemlin, and Mellondu have to choose between tying Raefindan up or exiling him out into the coming bad weather. Exiling seems too cruel for our good guy elf, smith, and ranger, but that's what I had planned. I can rationalize this in that Tharonwë osawnë/hypnotizes Bergil into insisting on it. Tharonwë doesn't dare mess with Mellondu's mind because it might wake up Amroth, nor does he dare mess with Erebemlin because Ereb is an Elf who can osanwë-fight back. So Roy will be sent on ahead, and will catch up to Tharonwë and Indil, much the worse for wear as he's going into a snowstorm in the mountains ill-clothed. This puts him into his next bout wiht pneumonia which sends him to dream land. So T & I are holed up against the weather (even an Elf knows better), as are B, E, and M. The other group is too far down the mountain to get caught in the bad weather and may the better conditions to catch up.

How does that look? And T & I can be at the pass where there just so happens to be a cave, how darn lucky can you get.