View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 07:30 AM   #72
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Also, Nim, sorry about calling you Nerdanel by accident yesterday. I can imagine she's somebody an elf of your standing doesn't want to be compared to.

Can I quote this again?
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCaber View Post
I'd rather vote someone who's talking. In my experience it's the innocents who tend to not show up, but wolves and gifted have that little extra bit of information that usually has them playing with more skin in the game.

++Aganzir
I will be very interested in hearing what McC has to say about this. Because the longer I look at this, the more it screams cobbler to me. He's basically saying "the way she's playing, she could be a wolf or a gifted so I'm voting for her!" If McC is innocent, why add the gifted part (since it's sort of obvious but will only make him look worse)? It looks like he's waving and shouting "Look here wolves look here!"

I'm not happy about the fact that Cop voted for me but there isn't really much that I can say about the vote itself - I understand not wanting to spread the votes any further.

I feel okay about sally because if she's a wolf, it would've been so easy to pretend she didn't see my reveal - she could literally just have sat back and watched as the village proceeded to lynch me.