View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 10:24 AM   #79
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Nimrodel is the only other gifted left, right? So, Agan says that she happened to dream of her, and then says she won't reveal who it is without her permission. Which, fair enough, I guess, but that's also the most convenient excuse to not have to be right about dreams currently possible in this game. I'm not convinced.
Not to mention that if Nimrodel did go over to the wolves and Agan is a wolf, she does know who she is now. This way she's safe from being expected to reveal a role she doesn't know, if she actually has to reveal her "dream" (which she is also safe from having to do, since Nim isn't likely to choose to reveal), and if she does have to reveal Nim, they can make up any role they like for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loslote View Post
Note: If Agan's reveal is fake, I don't think we necessarily need a counter-reveal by the real Galadriel. If you wouldn't normally have revealed toDay, don't worry about having to debunk Agan. We'll find out soon enough whether or not she's lying, whether that means we disbelieve her and lynch her (which, I would actually wait another Day, just to be on the safe side) or, if she is actually the real Seer, I can't believe the wolves would risk leaving her alive another Night.
I agree.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote