Thread: Kidnapped!
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2003, 06:05 PM   #77
Morai
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Morai has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Morai Send a message via Yahoo to Morai Send a message via Skype™ to Morai
Sting

Harlon dashed towards Jemel's tough situation. Weaving in and out of battle, he barely missed an easterlings dagger. Feeling worn out, Harlon nibbled on lembas. Desperately trying to catch his breath quietly,he stood behind Nuhrive.

"Come on, lift your weapon up. What are you waiting for! Attempt to injure my friend already!"Harlon thought impatiently.

Finally the easterling reached his sword up high. Harlon tickled his victim until he loosened his grip on Nuhrive. Noticing the elf girl was gone, the easterling spun around. Seeing Harlon, he swung his weapon in anger. Unfortunately, the sword was no longer in his grasp.

"My, this is shiny. I should have been a warrior instead of a Jester. Do you think I would be good at it?" Harlon sang so the easterling could understand.

The easterling growled. The elf took off. Running with a weapon proved harder than without. Harlon stumbled about bumping into fights. He was loosing speed....

[ March 04, 2003: Message edited by: Morai ]