View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 11:03 PM   #765
Ilya
Wight

Ilya has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Been a long time since I've been to an inn, and I guess they don't all run the way the Green Dragon did. /rust. Sorry to bust in on y'all as I did, but I'd like to submit a character sheet, which the powers can either take or just delete my post.

Name: Widlast
Race: Man

WEAPONS: Widlast carries several daggers tucked into boots, bracers, and belt, all mutts of various origins.

APPEARANCE: An odd figure by anyone's standard, Widlast is of middling height and build, hazel eyes and dirty blond hair, which would make him nondescript if he didn't wear a seaman's greatcoat and a long scarlet sash. From his patched boots to his patchy beard, he's looks the worse for wear. His thatched hair, too, is clumsily cut short, and sticks up in places.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Widlast is a traveler. He goes along easily and is easy to go along with. He's got a canny eye for the mood of a room, and smells when to jump out of the way. As such, he doesn't speak often, but when he does, it's with a fierce frankness. He takes the world very seriously for a reason he perhaps only half-understands, and so it's impossible for him to dance around or charm the people he meets, whom he treats with a quiet respect until they give him cause to do otherwise. Although he looks like a ruffian, polite turns of phrase are often the only thing likely to be gotten out of him.

He's a fair hand with a hammer and saw, and knows more about horses than any hawking merchant, even knows a little of how to handle a blade, and is, for better or worse, insatiably restless. He's lettered, but doesn't volunteer that, and in general senses much more about anyone he meets than he lets on. His taciturn nature and sudden bursts of honestly can sometimes get him into trouble, and he's been known to back away not just from a fight, but from a bill. He moves through the world mostly concerned with some inner preoccupation of his own, and considers other people's business just that. He sometimes can't see how he's connected to a whole.

HISTORY: Born in the Wold, Widlast soon made good on his name and took to a wayfaring life, first as a horse handler for a traveling merchant, then moving on. He doesn't speak often about his past, or think about it, either.

--------------------------------------------------

Linked to Player/Character List - HERE

~*~ Pio

Last edited by piosenniel; 11-30-2008 at 10:31 PM.