View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 08:18 PM   #419
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiwendil
And now for the rather wild, far-fetched theory that's occurred to me: Suppose the wolves decided to sacrifice Eomer. Suppose they killed Spawn for this reason. Suppose one or more wolves then comes out with an all-out attack on Eomer and even votes for him.

Likely? Maybe not. Beyond the realm of possibility? Certainly not. But it is enough to prevent me from dropping all suspicion of the Eomer voters. Formendacil is a proven innocent. But in my opinion, it's still possible that Nilpaurion, Saucepan, or Mormegil could be a wolf.
I agree and that is why I haven't written off SpM and Nilp. However for the time being I will keep them off because I know that I am innocent and think it's not likely that they pulled this ruse. I believe that Eomer believed that he could pull it off and almost he did. I must toot my own horn here. I was the only one, I feel, that kept suspicion on him.