View Single Post
Old 01-25-2004, 06:04 PM   #28
Crystal Heart
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Crystal Heart has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Crystal's fears finally fled. If Hama wouldn't turn her in or speak of her whereabouts then she was safe here.

"Thank you Hama. This is where I wish to dwell for the rest of my days," Crystal replied. She smiled at Angry's celebration drinks, but could feel his general confusion.

Yet it was she that was confused. Not by Hama's kindness, but by the thanks that Angry Brandybuck had given him. He was thanking Hama for not taking her away. Something confirmed inside of her soul that he didn't want her to leave as much as she wanted to stay.

She listened to Hama's amazement at the drink that he had taken a sip of. The dizziness she had been feeling earlier was still present, but diming now. I just need a nice long rest, Crystal thought as she got back up on the stool she had been sitting upon. The height and her dizziness caused her to almost fall off the stool. She rightened herself quickly and shook her head.

The constant fear, pain, sorrow, and grief she had been going through lately had seemed to start to effect her health. Something she wouldn't voice. She didn't want Angry or Hama to be concerned with her and she wasn't sure whom to turn to if she was sick. The thought frightened her already racked body.

Crystal coughed and hid her face in her cloak as she felt a trickle of blood come out of her mouth. It was worse then she had feared.