View Single Post
Old 03-09-2003, 08:57 PM   #8
Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Scent of Simbelmynė

Sophia the Thunder Mistress has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Sophia the Thunder Mistress
Shield

"My name is Morwyn, and I also come from Rohan" the young woman answered Sara. She smiled, but she was obviously tired. "I am here in search of new people and places..." She was cautious, not sure how much to reveal to Sara. She smiled again.

"It's so good to meet you, Morwyn" Sara said to her, holding out a hand. Morwyn took her hand, but just then a hobbit woman hurried up to her to say that there was a room ready for her, and that someone called Hob was going to take care of her horse.

"I'll see you in the morning Sara..." she called to the girl, as Buttercup led her up the stairs. Once in her room she yawned loudly, then sighed with relief to be alone in a dark, quiet place. She wanted to talk more with this other girl from Rohan, Sara, but first she needed a long sleep...

[ May 05, 2003: Message edited by: Sophia the Thunder Mistress ]
The seasons fall like silver swords, the years rush ever onward; and soon I sail, to leave this world, these lands where I have wander'd. O Elbereth! O Queen who dwells beyond the Western Seas, spare me yet a little time 'ere white ships come for me!