View Single Post
Old 03-10-2003, 06:36 PM   #17
Aerandir Carnesir
Wight

Aerandir Carnesir has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Aerandir paused for a few moments. He didn't like to talk about his family very much. It was a very hard subject for him most of the time. He finally said,"If you didn't hear my conversation with Rave last night, I'll be willing to tell all of it, but now is not the time.

In short, My father was an elf-warrior from Mirkwood named Olwe Carnesir. He fought in the battle of the five armies. He saved my mother, who is from Gondor, from a band of goblins.

A few years after I was born, we were going down the Anduin to Minas Tirith when we were ambushed by orcs. My father gave his life to save my mother and I from them.

When I became of age, I started training in swords, bows, and survival. The stuff necessary to be a Ranger. I have also been thouroughly trained in cross-bows."

Aerandir took a small cross-bow out of his pack and showed it to the other rangers. He said,"Many times has this cross-bow saved me. When you're out of arrows or a bow just won't do, that is when you will be extra glad to have a cross-bow. You can load it, cock it, and have it ready for whenever you need it. You'll be gald that someone has a cross-bow when we go to Bree.

Talendur, what is your life story? You've been so busy answering my questions, you haven't told me about your family, and what you've done to get you where you are now." The waitress brought the Rangers their coffee, and they drank most of it very quickly.

[ March 10, 2003: Message edited by: Aerandir Carnesir ]

[ March 11, 2003: Message edited by: Aerandir Carnesir ]