View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 12:01 PM   #58
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I'll put something up here so that the system doesn't think this post has absolutely no characters and shoot me with an error and make me do the whole thing over a THIRD time! Grrrrr.

Name: littlemanpoet

Quest: To do God's will.

Favourite colour: green - for living things

Most beloved Tolkien character: Smith of Wootton Major

Least beloved Tolkien character: Denethor

Worst habit: clamping my jaw with stress - makes for a painfully tight jaw.

Best habit: coming to the Barrowdowns almost every day.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: Reneé Zellweger

Weirdest hobby: making my own Risk games that nobody plays because they're too complicated

Best place in Middle Earth: Tom Bomadil's house

Best place outside of Middle Earth: the North in Michigan

Most embarrassing moment: getting duped into being the most misbehaving "follower type" by an insidious plan devised by my 4th grade teacher and the two most popular students in 4th grade.

Most daring moment: being on the other side of a policeman's gun as he said, "Freeze! Drop it!" ... it was my billfold, the wee hours, after I had just come out of the school where I taught, grading papers late into the night. Or maybe that was just stupid instead of daring

Favourite "LotR" actor: Sean Bean

Least favourite "LotR" actor: the guy who plays Denethor - made him way too uncivilized, biting into tomatoes? yeesh.

Theme song: Genesis, Trick of the Tail:
'they got no horns and they got no tails,/they don't even b'lieve in our existence,/ am I wrong to believe in the city of gold/that lies in the deep distance...'

Style guru: none - I don't do style

Most crucial accessory: cap to keep my bald head warm

Greatest weakness: laziness

Greatest strength: creativity

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: Rohan The White Horse Inn/Eorling Mead Hall

Best Downer Buddy: tie: the guy who be short & Feanor of the Peredhil

Parting shot: I assign Lush to the Shire for creating this great thread, and to Mordor because she'd be a great cameo in ATM.
littlemanpoet is offline   Reply With Quote