View Single Post
Old 04-15-2006, 11:34 PM   #481
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
So Jenny, eh?

JennyHallu is not real. Or so she will make you believe if she ever introduces herself to you. It seems that for some reason or another (which she told me and I promptly forgot) she introduced herself as a Mass Hallucination.... and so that became her nickname for a while. Then it got shortened to JennyHallu which, if you ask me and I know you didn't, is much better. Or at least shorter.

She is married, so hands off all of you wraiths. She has somewhat recently moved some place away from her home town, which is a double blessing. First of all, I am sure she'll do great wherever she is (One blessing) and second, since she didn't know many people to hang out with, she decided to join the 'downs (Second blessing, this one for us)

What more can I say? She's good at writing, drawing and werewolfing... the last one being the most important skill a man (or woman) can have.

What am I forgetting? Oh, yes... once upon a time she was actually enrolled on an Engeneering program at some college or another. Yes, a woman in engeneering!!! My buddies go to Engeneering over here and they say that a woman in Engeneering is as rare as an electron not approaching the speed of light and increasing in mass as it gets closer to the atomic nucleus. I have no idea how "likely" that is, but it's probably fairly unlikely.

Surprisingly, I do not know whom her favourite LoTR character is, but I'm guessing something along the lines of Eowyn. Or is it ArwenFrodoPippinMerryAragornSamLegolasGimliBoromir FaramirTheodenDenethor.... did I miss anyone important?

You can often find her greeting newcomers on the welcome thread or writing excelent RPG posts. I believe her characters are haunting the Mead Hall on Rohan at the moment.

*takes in a deep breath* did I forget anything I wanted to say?

Why, of course... she is a very fun, lovely girl and it's always a pleasure to "talk" (or well, write) with her.