View Single Post
Old 08-20-2006, 03:00 PM   #493
HerenIstarion
Deadnight Chanter

HerenIstarion is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via ICQ to HerenIstarion
Volo is with us since 8th of August, and I do hope that he likes it here. He's here for roleplaying and fun, being noticed in the Shire and Mirth subfora, but there is a lot of time to discover other wonderful places this board may boast of, now ain't there?

He's 15 years, or, to be more exact, 15,5 years of age (being born on February 17 of the fine year of 1991 in the fine country of Ukraine)

His real name is Volodimir (or, how I'm used to spell it, Vladimir) which may be translated as 'The one to be the master of the world' I do hope though that his ultimate goal is not taking said world over

As far as I'm any judge, he likes good cuisine (as I assume he dislikes fast food, than he may like its opposite, now may he not?) - since his mail address starts with a statement of dislike towards McDonalds

I would not be surprised to see him wearing info on his blood group on his own sleeve, as one of his favorite bands is Russian band under the name of Kino, 'Blood Group on My Sleeve' being one of (now my favorite) songs by these guys.

I would go further and dare to present to Volo my condolence with regards to break up of Nightwish, as that is also one of his favorite bands. Tarja will be replaced, and show will go on, and it will be a good show no doubt, but alas it will not be the same show anymore...

Else, his musical taste shows his disposition towards heavier genres of rock (and Finnish version of that too, as besides Nightwish there are bands like Norther in his fav list, per instance...)

I also suppose his linguistic skills must be good (though he more or less plans to become an architect), as I assume he must be more or less fluent in at least four - Ukrainian, Finnish, Russian and English (now the good mastery of the latter he has already shown us here). He was born in Ukraine, as I've said earlier, and almost all Ukrainians speak Russian too, now living in Helsinki he must be good at Finnish as well.

I picture him to be lithe fellow, as he's into yoga. I also assume he breaths well and possess skill of correct breathing we mere mortals are lacking in.

What else? - I hope he stays around long enough for me to collect more data and share it with you in case he visits this thread again in the future

Edit: new data found - Volo is also real-life friend of Thinlómien, and I would like to thank her for bringing in her friend to the board

Edit2: Just more new data: Norther is not a fav band, but can boast of several songs that qualify for favourites, and Volo not that just exactly speaks Ukrainian, but understands it. With good cuisine I was spot on - he does like Indian food

- Would you believe in the love at first sight?
- Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time!

Last edited by HerenIstarion; 08-25-2006 at 04:25 AM.
HerenIstarion is offline   Reply With Quote