View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 08:24 PM   #77
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Oh my...I can't believe I haven't done this one yet...

Name: Brinniel, Brinn, Rin, Erin...

Quest: to travel the world, to work post-production (or actually any part) in a blockbuster film

Favourite colour: green, blue, black

Most beloved Tolkien character: Sam

Least beloved Tolkien character: Legolas

Worst habit: procrastination, perfectionist, laziness, obssessive, the list goes on...

Best habit: creative, thoughtful, I tendency to be the group leader on school projects (even when I don't want to be...)

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: umm... *thinks* okay, Clint Eastwood...

Weirdest hobby: alphabetizing my stuff, make random lists

Best place in Middle Earth: Shire

Best place outside of Middle Earth: New Zealand...haha. Or does it have to be somewhere we have actually been? Well, no where in the US, so I'll let you know if I find a place when I visit Europe next year.

Most embarrassing moment: I'm sure I have plenty, but I can't think of one now...

Most daring moment: Hmm...I'm not very daring. I guess when I competed my dance solo in front of hundreds of people...that was pretty nerveracking.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Dominic Monaghan, Sean Astin

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Orlando Bloom

Theme song: I don't have one individually, but my entire suite does. The Donny Osmond song from the Disney movie Mulan. "Mister, I'll make a man out of you..." Yeah, that gets sung here just about every day.

Style guru: umm....me? I like to follow my own style...

Most crucial accessory: my jewelry (class ring, watch, earrings...I feel naked without them)

Greatest weakness: I'm pretty quiet

Greatest strength: again...creativity

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: Mirth, BD discussions, Rohan

Best Downer Buddy: Rune, Amanaduial (I miss RPGing with her), Ithaeliel when she was around, and all the Downers on LJ whose blogs I love to read (Encai, Kath, Diamond, Lommy, Mac, Lhuna, Volo, Oddwen...I know there's more...)

Anyways, I want to make lots of BD friends, perhaps even in RL when I (hopefully) meet some of you in person.

Parting shot: Screwdriver...but only because so far it's the only alcoholic drink I actually love...

*cheers*