View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 11:29 AM   #79
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
This needed some updating

Name: I have far too many names to list them here. (But now they all have Mrs. in fron of them.)

Quest: To become a middle school counselor or a child psychologist. To help as many children as I can. And to grow my hair to hip length.

Favourite colour: Deep Green

Most beloved Tolkien character: Sam, followed up by Faramir… (Book versions of both of them, though the movie Sam wasn't Bad either.)

Least beloved Tolkien character: Feanor and Eowyn (strong female character my foot- all she does is whine, get suicidal, and decide that she just can’t handle being a girl…)

Worst habit: Chewing my fingernails or sub-vocalizing (talking to myself)

Best habit: Singing to any source of music available

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: I don’t have any, as I think it’s a rather silly idea.

Weirdest hobby: Sudoku! (And D&D and Anime and....)

Best place in Middle Earth: Rohan, for the simple pleasures of the wide open plains.

Best place outside of Middle Earth: Ireland, and so help I will get there someday.

Most embarrassing moment: I plead the 5th

Most daring moment: Eloping with the man my parents didn't want me to marry.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Andy Serkis

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Elijah Wood or Craig Parker

Theme song: Life is like a Boat by Rie Fu.

Style guru: Me

Most crucial accessory: My wedding ring, and a hair tie (I love my hair being long, but I can't stand it being down and in the way of everything)

Greatest weakness: Pepsi- I would drink it all day long if I could. Also kryptonite.

Greatest strength: My ability to read people and predict their behavioral patterns (hence why I want to go into psychology.)

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: Werewolf anything

Best Downer Buddy: Nogrod, Valier, Mith, Sleepy to name a few, though there are others

Parting shot: “Someday we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.”

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote