View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 06:24 AM   #163
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I'm not quite sure if I like Mith's discussion of Shasta. It's somehow rather unsettling... like, I don't know, maybe it sounds a bit as if it was written by a baddie instead of a goodie?

Lommie, I understand where you are coming from and I wouldn't have been so explicit if it hadn't been for Wilwa's clarification last night. If I were a baddie I would have kept schtum more like. Remeber they have the advantage of knowing their fellows and they will know if Shasta is one of them. They aren't going to want him lynched if there is a possibility of turning them because believe me if we end up with 5 baddies 7 robber bridegroom and the possibility of multiple random deaths amongst the good then this could get to be a blood bath quickly.

BBW will surely check out Shasta if he knows he isn't a baddie. There is a 1/5 chance of him being LRC. I am just saying that if we aren't more certain about another candidate, lynching Shasta is damage limitation. Assuming he is telling the truth. Ruthless but when it comes to it we haven't got much margin for error.

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote