View Single Post
Old 04-20-2003, 09:38 PM   #330
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Alright, Himaran, here's my final post. *tears* This was my first RPG and it was so much fun. I had the best time ever!!! *sniff* Okay, anyways:

Ani Dao burst into tears anew and threw her arms around Burzdol’s neck, kissing him all over. When she pulled away, Burzdol looked at her comically and asked,

“Does that mean yes?” Ani Dao nodded and pulled him close again, kissing him slower. Burzdol slid the ring on her finger. Wow, thought Ani Dao, of all the things to happen on this expedition, this was least expected.

“Where to now?” asked Ani Dao, examining her new ring.

“Easy,” said Burzdol taking her hand. “Mirkwood. We go home. There we can get married, and then we’ll decide what to do. Do whatever you please. We could travel again, or, just stay put for a while.” Ani Dao smiled.

“Fine, I’ll get packed.” Burzdol cupped her face in his hands and looked into her deep blue eyes.

“I love you.” Smiling ecstatically to herself, Ani Dao was given back her knife and returned to her room. The assassin stuffed her belongings into a leather bag as quickly as she could, then slung it over her shoulder. Waiting for her at the bottom of the stairway was her future husband. The thought beguiled her. She was thrilled. When she had come on this trip she was Ani Dao, rebellious maverick she-elf assassin of Mirkwood. Now she was completely transformed. And I belong, she thought incredulously. Taking Burzdol’s arm they made their way to the stables, where Bali had given them a pair of horses for their ride back to Mirkwood.

“Thank you, but I think one will do just fine,” said Burzdol, taking the reins of a beautiful white steed. He climbed on, and Ani Dao mounted behind her. “Shall we?”

Off into the sunset rode the elves, the oranges, reds, and yellows pointing the way towards a new life: a life of happiness, of love, and of peace. The horse’s strides were steady and sure. When they reached the top of a hill that looked over the forest of Mirkwood, and when one looked back could see the proud mountain of Erebor, Burzdol stopped the horse and dismounted. Ani Dao looked at him confused.

“Something wrong?” Burzdol shook his head and extended his arm, gesturing for her to get down. In one graceful leap, she stood beside him. He pointed into the sunset.

“Let’s not go home, just yet,” he draped an arm around her shoulders and she sighed.

“What more do you want to do? We’ve seen the Shire, stayed in Bree and Rivendell, been attacked by bandits, climbed Charadras, walked through Mirkwood, and fought successfully against an army of fifteen thousand Uruks alongside dwarves,” she counted off each event on her fingers. Burzdol took the remaining three in his hand and kissed them.

“Yes, but, we haven’t watched one…romantic…sunset,” said Burzdol. The two shared another kiss as the firey orb sank behind the golden treetops of Mirkwood.

~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, wasn't that beautiful? (if I do say so myself [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ). Well, farewell my good companions! It's been swell! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I am definitely looking forward to MORE RPGS with 'you guys' (I'm from washington DC originally, but now I'm getting used to saying ya'll). Namarie!

-Maikafanawen (my real name's Kelly, haha, very similar to Kenny [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )