View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 02:20 PM   #332
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
A list...that pretty much says nothing much as some people haven't been talking at all.

Rosemancer
(alona): Has posted very little, and seems to be devoid of substence.

Lady Tum (autume): Hasn’t said much at all.

Butterfingers (Brinn): Says her vote toDay will be useless because she can’t be around. And then does vote that way.

Felis Grey (Durelin): Have heard nothing from her at all.

Docter Girlfriend (Fea): Is doomed. Nothing more to say.

Celibateman (Form): Posted, voted for Mira, is annoyed with us, hates Day 1. I have no idea about him at all. I would like to see more but he also said he isn’t feeling well so I will not hold not posting against him.

Leaf man (Hakon): Comes up with ideas and people jump down his throat. But some of the ideas are cheating as we have been told. Seems like a Day 1 lynch canidate because of this.

Docter Electron (Zil): I have no idea.

Prin-Guin (Lommy): We have been told that she is not going to be posting much for the first few days. So I have no idea what to think of her.

The Incredible Sulk (Mac): Is slightly tripping my radar but not much else. I can’t pinpoint what it is but he just seems to be just giving me bad feelings.

Narcolepsy girl (Mira): Has to be a big girl. I don’t think voting her is a good option either.

Athletes Foot Man (Morm): Seems to be…I actually have no idea. His posts seem logical but they are also short.

The Reverser (Nerwen): Was an early option for a lynch because of the reverse typing. Other than that, nothing much else.

Laughing Lass (Nessa): No idea at all.

Word Cloud Girl (Nienna): Has to be a big girl and is in class as well. I have no idea but jumped on the whole voting for Fea thing really quickly. I’m not sure about lynching her Day 1 again, but, well, that didn’t seem right with me.

Studebaker Hawk (Pitchwife): I have no idea whatsoever.

Doktor Von und Zum Quatsch (Rikae): Wants more talk. She seems innocent enough to me. Her ideas seem sound as well.

Movie quotes girl (Sally): Claims to be innocent. And keeps her Hakon votes. I’m leaning towards believing her if only because she is not looking like wolf!Sally.

Mr. E. (Shasta): Is in the shadows. I’ve got nothing.

Candor Man (the phantom): Supposedly speaking the truth. Gave some good ideas but I want to keep an eye on him. He seems at first glance to be helpful but closer he could be rather suspicious.

Bah I'm beginning to agree with this hating of Day 1.