View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 03:28 PM   #3063
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Btw. as I looked at Hookbill's nice representation about the relations in the village, there seems to be five "main families" in there - and a couple of others. So should we have here something like Capulets and Montagues, WW-style?

At least I get shivers just looking at that old-Morm's family!

And there are funny things here in abundance - that could be tied into a something like very great & twisted first day posting. Just lots of options to make the dAY1 much more interesting and by some odd twist, somehow more consistent.

I surely will vote for my wife or children at any stage of the game - if I have a good reason for it. But otherwise, I will defend them as well as I can. And I do believe, there will be some others with "family-interest" about, as the game proggresses. And if we have a good game, we should be seeing people really taking it to their families and feeling very strongly about it. And that would just be so cool!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote