View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 06:19 PM   #420
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
Nice picture Aganzir!

Now let's challenge other 'Downers to gather more into one pic...
On the assumption you mean actually shooting a single picture of several people, that could be difficult. Otherwise, tell Hookbill to fire up Photoshop!

Maybe the following should go under "You Know You're Addicted to the Barrow-downs when..." but looking at the picture I have comments to hand out to just about everyone...

Rune looks older to me. And more like a viking than usual.

Lommy looks younger every picture I see of her. Which is weird, since she's supposedly getting older. You're not related to Merlin by any chance, are you, Lommy?

Every picture I see of A Little Green, my first thought is: "that can't be Lommy's sister. They look nothing alike!" Then I look again, and change my mind.

Aganzir, in this picture, looks shockingly like a girl I graduated with. Which is especially shocking given that my grad class only included two girls...

Legate did not previously make me think "Elf!", but he does now. And since he's wearing glasses, the "Near-sighted Elves Society" or whatever their name was, has been conjured from some very, very foggy memories I'd forgotten I had.

Nogrod is entirely too short and does not look enough like his old avatar. I think this may also be the first picture I remember seeing him in (the Photo page loads slowly for no obvious reason on my computer, so I visit it rarely... and thus am not really sure if he's on it...)

No comments for the front row... not sure why... it's not that you look strange or anything...

And if the above critiquing of Downer pictures as though they were fine cheeses or some such discernible species of varying vintage is not enough to convince you that I spend too much time on this site and its inhabitants, consider that I had to remind myself NOT to use "real life" names, backspace, and type in the usernames.

It's almost like being bilingual.

Okay, I'm done now.