View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:30 AM   #18
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Leaf

Quote:
his motto being “always be prepared”
Ooh Eomer I knew we were destined to cooperate ever since I saw your occupation, and now this! *strokes her lions gently*

Anyway hello bunnies. Last night I had a dream I missed the whole game because I got stranded on a desert island for two months and when I was finally rescued, my main worry was that I had been modfired. It's funny how WW creeps into my dreams even before the game has started.

Nerwen is a baddie because she started her first post with the word terrible and she always does that as a wolf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Will Lommy and Aganzir try to lynch each other?(2-1)
No they don't. At least on the first few days. My guess is that they will try to keep a nice distance so no one notices they're actually fell- I mean because they don't enjoy their excessive quarrelling very much. At least Aganzir doesn't.
Tee-hee now I'll get rich!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Aganzir - has known to dress up as uncivilized cavalry officers, she has to be the robber bridegroom
Shh you're not supposed to say that aloud!

If I don't have any good suspects by the end of the day, I will vote for either Greenie, Shasta or Lari for killing me on night 1 the last time I played. I'm probably not voting for Gaurie or Inzy today because this is their first game.

Hmm as for the roles...

I don't like Hansel & Gretel because they make the game too complicated for my poor little brain. I have also always hated that fairytale.

If the Fair Maiden uses all of her five guesses on day 3, the odds that she gets it right are the best. If there are no ranger saves, modfire, lover deaths or whatever, there should be 16 people alive then which means she has almost a 1/3 chance of getting Rumplie.

Prince Charming should probably be careful when looking for his princess in case also the Old Witch tries to drop Cinderella-hints in order to get him killed.

*off to eat the lovely blueberry ice cream she just made*