View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 12:45 PM   #30
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Thanks a lot Lommy, for stealing my thunder, I can't even get the 2nd!
That's what you get for being such a sluggish writer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lari
Because he's the phantom and I know won't (hopefully) get lynched on Day 1 for my little insignificant vote.
What's the point in voting someone in order not to get them lynched? Would not refraining from voting be wiser?

Quote:
Lommy - I don't like minstrels, but as long as you are not Robin's minstrels I promise I won't eat you if winter unexpectantly comes upon us
Oh brave sir Boro ran away...

Quote:
the phantom - ugly stepsister anyone? That would be a cruel joke.
*dies laughing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
I'm probably not voting for Gaurie or Inzy today because this is their first game.
Well yes even though I advocated the objectivity policy I'm going to do that too... but toMorrow they will not receive any such kindness from me and also, I will not refrain from suspecting or accusing them toDay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilly
Why immediately throw to the wolves (so to speak) anyone who may not be able post often right away? Seems rather unnecessary.
Because it's easy for quiet people to go unnoticed while the loudmouths tear each other apart, and if those quiet ones are guilty... well too bad. And people often prefer to save the most substantial players till later.
And also because if I threten to vote people who are silent people may talk more and thus provide more evidence.

edit: xed with the macabre guy
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote