View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 04:39 AM   #775
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Oh you nassty wolvses!!! *hats off*

I felt really bad about Greenie, especially during the first Days but I just kept on telling myself that I always suspect her and so maybe it's just that and I should leave her be until later. Then reading the last Day's action I screamed at my computer: "wolf, wolf!" but understandably no one heard it any more.

It was the classic thing: being too happy or at ease, half-leaning backwards and just letting others do the job.

And Nilp, as stupid as this sounds, I must say I was very uneasy with you as well; not actually over what you said which was basically very reasonable and thoughtful - but because how much involved you were. So I just kept telling myself that I can't start suspecting you "just because" you're more involved.

And looking at the Day before I was quite sure that either Nienna or Brinn (or Sally) were a wolf - or even both, with Pitchwife or McCaber one of whom they/she saved.

So it would have been a series of tough choices, too many of them, and I'm afraid I'd managed to make the wrong one in the end anyway so it was good I was away for the last Day.

Oh my, Inzil, you had the hardest possible role! Between a rock and a hard place indeed.

Sorry Pitchie, I was totally wrong with you. And I feel bad letting you down Wilwa - I thought you innocentish through the game and never had time or energy to actually go through your posts to make a more considered judgement on you - and just wawered in the end.

Haha, there were three innocents facing the gallows that Night so we'd been one down anyway...

Thank's to Eönwë for a fun a fun game - and to all players!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote