View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 10:35 AM   #46
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Doesn't to me - particularly as Zeus himself is not whole-heartedly allied to the village.
Well, I think in reference to the narrations, how Zeus is supposed to be on the 'good' side, so 'allied to Zeus' would be 'allied to the good side'.

The roles.

4 Wolves, 3 of which have Lovers (2 of which need to be located, and there is some potential for revenge kills or role knowledge, if one of them dies)

1 Unicorn

1 Mytho

2 Shirrifs (some protecting powers for Hercules if Hebe dies)

2 Seers (1 of which is False)

1 Ranger

1 Cursed (who knows they are cursed)

1 Hunter

1 Hunting Guardian (can communicate with the Hunter)

2 'Protectors' (Demeter knows the identity of Persephone (a lover), and can protect her once. Athena will know the identity of one of the Hunting Guardian, the Ranger, the Hunter, or the Seer, and she can get an extra vote twice)

1 Ordo

So. Possibilty for 2 more wolves, and the two lost lovers are potential allies for the wolves as well. At least there's no Cobbler. But then there are lots of gifteds, and the potential for another (Mytho) and for one to come back (Unicorn). Lots of oppurtunities for extra death, but also lots of oppurtunities for extra protecting. So I suppose it actually is pretty balanced.

*brain explodes*

x'ed with a Tum and Cupcake sandwich