Thread: ATM II RPG
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 01:25 AM   #111
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
The Dwarf and his large companion shuffled out of the room and down the corridor, although Igör was following them. Smilog looked over his shoulder nervously at him and said, "Who is that?" Igör stopped and tried to whistle innocently. Tollin shrugged and walked on, the Dwarf hopped after him (he had heart his leg in the fall).

"Where did Roggie go?" asked Tollin, scratching his chin.

"Ah, who cares?" moaned Smilog, "He never helped us one bit. Apart from the Santar thing... and giving me a job... and a house... shut up!" He moped and wandered along, taking every opportunity to look out of a window and see if the Mountain was moving again. It wasn't.

Soon they realised that they had been wandering in circles as they passed the laboratory for the third time and could still see Skittles and the others inside talking of one thing and another. Frustrated, Smilog punched the wall and nearly fell though it, "Good grief," he said, "Roggie did cut corners in making this thing didn't he?" They peered out though the hole he had just created in the mountainside. down below they could see Sauron's road and Smilog was struck with an idea, "why don't we line it with dynamite and blow up the mountain?"

"Because," explained Tollin, "that would be stupid. It would make more sense to follow the road. If my reading of the red book were correct, it should lead to the crack of doom!"

"That was my next idea," grumbled the Dwarf, "let us investigate."

Last edited by piosenniel; 06-18-2006 at 12:48 PM.