View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 05:27 PM   #272
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Well, I don't have a perspective really.

The whole Shasta-Kuru spat is leaving a bad taste in my mouth, like I'd rather focus on something else entirely toDay. I'm well aware I don't probably have that luxury. Besides, maybe it's exactly what one or both of them wanted - have such a prolonged fight that wears out the other villagers, I think we've all seen those before.

Anyway, I'm still 80-90% sure Kuru is innocent.

Shasta? Could be either way, but leaning guilty. Like Lottie said, he seems to be playing an entirely different game than the rest of us which either means 1) he is a wolf or 2) he isn't a wolf because no one else seems to be sharing his bizarre perspective and if it was just a wolvish perspective maybe there would be more support for it (unless his fellows were McCaber and Inzil, which ould explain the borderline desperation).

Others? I'm still worried and frustrated by Boro and I'm just saying that if he wins this game as a wolf it's plain unfair. It would make sense to wait for him to appear and contribute, but I'm not sure he's going to (be able to) do that.

Lalaith and Legate still look pretty innocent to me, but I'm aware there's a fairly high probability at least one of them is a wolf. If Lottie is a wolf, hats off for an insane bold strategy that I'm unable to decipher.

For lynch, I would support either Shasta or Boro.

edit: xed with the three Kurus
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote