View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 09:07 AM   #231
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
My apologies, all.

I really sort of had planned on dropping out of RPG's in general... most of them were hardly moving at all and I didn't have much time anyway. Well, I still don't have enough time but it looks like they're moving again and at this point I don't think it would be really fair to leave you guys here when you still want to continue. So I guess I'm here.

What I am going to do, however, is let you all in on the intended plot. I think that's part of the reason this game has stalled, that people haven't known where it's going.

The culprits for the livestock killing are wargs (as some of you, perhaps, have guessed). The hunt through the village was intended to add some more action to the game, and as such will be unsuccessful. The group will then have to head off into the wilderness, where the group actually will encounter Ol' Jak (played by Folwren). Then on to fight the wolves.

Don't feel bound by this, though; if you have any ideas for complications etc. don't hesitate to throw them in there. And don't hesitate to move the plot along either... (in other words, don't wait for me). I'm really going to try to keep up with this RPG, but I'm not anticipating having a lot of time.