View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 09:08 PM   #388
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Gwath! welcome back to the land of the dead! Glad to see that some of the oldies are coming back; welcome back Ilya.

Your post was excellent Gwath I enjoyed it very much. Great ending to our post Durelin, you did a fabulous job with Korin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathagor View Post
I reckon I should probably introduce my second character pretty soon if I'm going to at all.
Yes, more characters please!

I am out of town right now and have limited access to a computer; however, I may be able to slip something into the RPG sometime this week. Tror will definately respond to Frar; Nali is still waiting on Ori's response, whenever you are ready Lommy is fine with me. Onli will have to take the initiative now that Tror will be on the move, perhaps grab him for a quick word before he leaves. Legate, I know what Tror wants to say (I guess I better... I'm his writer after all) so if you and I want to do a PM post to sum things up that would be fine.

I'll get back to y'all soon with a post. Glad to see that things are still looking bright!