View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 01:24 PM   #111
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE Ka View Post
Oh pish, seriously as I've said before, that last game was pure luck. Look at me now, I have the memory of a vegetable.
But I'm not ready to forget it yet. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I don't trust her a little bit.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I bet that if she's a wolf who has not been told her fellows' identities, she does not care if she lynches them or not, she just wants to stay alive and thus accuses those that genuinely seem wolvish to her.
Well you're right there - at least that's what I did in Volo's game. But that argument doesn't quite apply to here - the wolves just can't play the way they'd like. If they don't know the EW's identity, they have to be careful not to accidentally accuse her.

Quote:
Also, she's not the tiniest bit concerned about flushing out gifteds.
Can you elaborate what you mean by that?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Okay, so we know there aren't connections between the wolves as they probably don't know of each other.
How come you're so sure?
This looks awfully much like a Brinn-wolf who doesn't know her fellows and states the fact as her opinion as she's afraid she might slip it later.
I really don't get Agan's point here...
Assumption: Brinn is a wolf. She doesn't know her fellows, and she's afraid she would slip it later. She says her opinion is that the wolves probably don't know one other, and therefore she knows there cannot be connections between them. Now it's clear for everyone that it's her opinion, and she won't be questioned later if she speaks like the wolves didn't know one another for sure.
And that comment looks plain fishy.
Got it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom
But what does Agan think of Lommy?
I don't have a proper opinion yet/anymore. Her posts look pretty innocent, but either she's way off or a baddie (and if that's the case, congrats for fooling me, as I've usually caught a Lomwolf a bit earlier ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cailín
I leave the impression of not saying anything? And I suppose everyone else in the village has been chock-full of useful tidbits? Of course not! It's Day 1 and very little of interest has been said.
Well, no... It's just the way you talk yet seemingly avoid mentioning names or stating opinions about people. You have talked more than many others, so I would have expected to hear a bit more what you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
Oh, Aganzir - the clutching was a joke
So today seems to be also one of those days my sense of humour just doesn't work. :P

Quote:
And sorry I didn't remember...
No problem, I just have a good memory.

Quote:
Hmm, your post was too nice to me. Hmm.
Aaaargh I'll stop talking to you! :P
On a more serious note, that's what usually happens when one has first been accused of defensiveness.

edit: xed since Legate