View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 07:14 AM   #112
Kuruharan
Regal Dwarven Shade

Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kuruharan is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Boots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
Stephen Fry (whose acting gets worse with time
Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithalwen
if it is in 3D
That's the fad right now and it allows them to charge more money to pad their box office results, so...

I am in complete agreement with Ang that The Hobbit(s) is seeming more and more like somebody's out of control ego project that is going to be utterly ghastly in every way.

While I probably still will go see it when it comes out, I will probably go only looking forward to the prospect of deriding it and ripping it to shreds at every opportunity.

I am in complete disagreement with Ang regarding the literary starting points as I think the Song of Ice and Fire series is quite good and well-written. I am looking forward to the next book in the series coming out later this year. So there!

Last edited by Kuruharan; 05-25-2011 at 09:43 PM. Reason: I reject the "d" in Ang's name and substitute a "g"!
Kuruharan is offline   Reply With Quote