Imladris
Tears of the Phoenix

Imladris has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien

Name : Aeron

Age 17

Race Gondorian

Gender Male

History Aeron’s mother died in child birth and his father disappeared shortly after. Ever since then he has lived off the streets, roaming from village to village, stealing first from hunger and then out of the pure fun of it. However, he was caught stealing fine jewelry from a wealthy merchant in Minas Tirith and he fled, dodging his pursuers like a shadowy promise.

Personality Basically he's full of life, not really understanding what it means to be selfless, reckless, brave, carefree. He's particularly dangerous because nobody really knows what he's thinking. He doesn't anger easily but he also keeps a mask of reckless arrogance on his face. He's clever, quick thinking, and an excellent liar. He is extremely proud, leaps before he thinks, anxious to precipitate verbal fights, and sarcastic. He is not skilled in the use of weapons but can fight fairly well with his fists.

If he sees an opportunity to implant a seed of jealousy, to arouse a fight, to steal anything from a piece of bread to a gem studded ring, he would not hesitate to do it. But this should not be interpretated as a malicious or malign spirit: he sees the world as a game, a sport.

On the flip side of his "bad" side, Aeron knows how to have fun. He enjoys living and nothing bothers him much.

Appearance Aeron is tall, thin, and wiry. He doesn't believe in washing his black hair often, so it falls in greasy waves to his shoulders (I suppose that if a person wanted to look, they could see lice scuttling across his scalp, carrying on their parasitical business).

A small knife is sheathed at his leather belt and beside it hangs a pan flute.

It's not the longest bio ever, but is this good, mark 12_30? I’ll have a first post, as soon as I read some stuff at the Seventh Star…

Cheers!
Istawen

Last edited by Imladris; 02-26-2004 at 10:05 PM.