View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 04:33 PM   #300
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Earendil - We need to see what Himaran, Arien, and Galadriel of the Olden think. If they want to keep things rolling then I could play a little Doran for a while as you fix your technological problems. Do you think you could offer an estimate of how long it will take you to either fix your computer or get a new one?

Nuranar - *stands*applauds* Let me guess, another one of your rough drafts? Truly admirable! Avershire's little 'surrender!' was okie dokie! You'll definitely get time for more Calnan between fights.

Oh! I JUST GOT THE MOST BRILLIANTIST OF IDEAS! Well perhaps not, it's sort of predictable, but get this: I was just thinking about what you said. How would Avershire find out about what Meri did? It's most likely that he wouldn't so Calnan and Meri build up this sort of amnosity between them that no one can explain and Calnan doesn't (he wouldn't) tell anyone about what she did, not even Devon. So later on, during a battle Devon saves Meri's life by risking his own and when they're sort of recouperating Meri says something along the lines of, you know, 'Why did you do that?' and he sort of looks at her incredulously and says, 'Because I know that you'd do the same for me,' and boom total breakdown for her, right? Anyways that's my thought. Any ideas on your part, Nuranar?

*rubs hands* I hope I'm not the only one enjoying this; carry on!

-Maikafanawen

Last edited by maikafanawen; 03-08-2004 at 04:52 PM.