View Single Post
Old 05-23-2009, 08:00 AM   #378
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

The sun rose on our little village yet again and the villagers gathered in the middle of the town square. After a quick look around it became obvious that Boro was the one missing.

The crowd drew close together and began walking towards the shrubber’s house. It was a cute little house, with a lawn covered in various sized shrubs. Any stranger would have a difficult time navigating through the maze; but the villagers had all visited Boro many times so they arrived at his door quickly.

A familiar sight was before them, the door had been broken down just like Lommy’s. They stepped in cautiously and made their way through each room until they arrived at the kitchen. They smelt butter and garlic before they found him.

Boro was on the floor, his legs were missing and there was a small puddle of butter around him mixed in with blood. The villagers stared at him in shock.

“Why his legs? That’s so odd…” Inziladun said, quite distraught over the loss of his employer.

“Noooooooooooo!!!” Sally cried as she pushed to the front of the crowd. She fell on her knees beside Boro and began to sob. “But we had such little time together, how could you leave me?”

The villagers stared on in shock as Sally reached for a large pair of shrubbing shears. “I know you’d want me to be strong, but I just can’t do this without you.” She cried before bowing her head and thrusting the giant scissors into her torso.

The villagers watched this tragic sight with their mouths gaping open. Then one by one they bowed their heads at the scene and then left the room. The Fairy Godmother held back and slowly slipped a letter into the hand of the wielder of the looking glass. He took it and slipped it into his pocket. As they walked out their eyes met quickly and they were both grateful to have a new ally, especially after the terrible scene they had just witnessed.

They all made their way to the village square once again and began discussing, hoping today would be the day they would succeed.

The dead:
Nienna - bookkeeper - hung Day 1 - ordinary villager
Lommy – minstrel – mauled Night 2 – ordinary villager
Mith - herbalist - lynched Day 2 - Fair Maiden
Boro88 - the shruber – yum, frog legs Night 3 – Frog-Prince
Sally – poor serving girl – died of shear sorrow Night 3 - Princess

The living:
Nerwen - bookmaker
Eomer - gravedigger
Aganzir - jailor, arena and lions included
McCaber - humble shopkeeper
Izzy - baker
Mira - apothocary
Gaurcrist - blacksmith
Shasta - fletcher
Gwath - drunk vagrant
Kath - restaurant owner
Inziladun - shruberrer's apprentice
Fea - Storyteller
Greenie - school teacher
Lari - fortune teller
the phantom - the crazy book liberator

It is now Day 3. You may discuss. Names please form all those who need to give me one.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 05-23-2009 at 09:09 AM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote