View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 05:26 PM   #123
xMellrynxMaidenx
Wight

xMellrynxMaidenx has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via MSN to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Yahoo to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Skype™ to xMellrynxMaidenx
Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel View Post
*Laughs* Just imagine elves without Music. That's like cake without sugar and butter. No point

I think for Tolkien fans reading LotR, The Hobbit and The Silmarillion is a basic necessity. You can't understand anything otherwise!
I completely agree with the delicious comparison you used haha, every time I eat a piece of cake now I'll think of Fingon and his harp!

The Hobbit and Silmarillion are definite necessities to read beforehand. I read everything completely backwards (the trilogy first, then the hobbit and Sil.) the first time around and was so confused, it wasn't even funny!
~|And all will turn, to silver glass. A light on the water, Grey ships pass, Into the West. |~ "Few now remember them...yet still some go wandering, sons of forgotten kings walking in loneliness, guarding from evil things folks that are heedless."
xMellrynxMaidenx is offline   Reply With Quote