View Single Post
Old 09-06-2003, 08:16 PM   #235
Elora
Shade of Carn Dûm

Elora has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

A woman with blonde curls is bouncing excitedly, wide smile on her face and her hands clapping, until she is shushed by a disapproving chorus. "SHHHSSSSSSSSSS," they admonish her. She stops bouncing and clapping but the grin remains undimmed. One of the chorus rolls her eyes at the others and turns her back. Naiore says to Menecin, Barrold and Vanwe, "I did say from the outset we needed to get ourselves a better writer. What sort of conduit is she?"

Naiore indicated behind her to the smiling woman, who ignored the others blithely, as she peered past them to the others.

Good request, Snowdog, even if it is a bit weird! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Time for me to skedaddle to the RP and post! YIPPEE! HIP HIP HOORAY! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!

"SHHHSSSSSSSS" came the heated responde from her companions. The woman waved her hand at them in dismissal and danced off to the Role Play thread with an impish scamper. "I think you're right," said Barrold, "But where will we find another writer now? It's too late."
Characters: Rosmarin: Lady of Cardolan; Lochared: Vagabond of Dunland; Simra: Daughter of Khand; Naiore: Lady of the Sweet Swan; Menecin: Bard of the Singing Seas; Vanwe: Lost Maiden; Ronnan: Lord of Thieves; and, Uien of the Twilight