View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 12:31 PM   #363
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Ulwarth likes to appear the bumbling idiot that hides in the hall day in and day out, shy of strangers, and all that. So, most people probably don't see him much. I am not saying that he never leaves the hall, he just doesn't do it so that many people know it.

Uldor, on the other hand, doesn't bother to hide himself, but I can't say that he has any set schedule. I've a feeling that he likes to go out for a lot of 'walks'. These walks probably have a lot of different purposes, but mostly it is to think and to plot by himself. Also, he likes to see what the common people are up to, where their loyalty lies and what their qualities are. Not that he talks much with them. He's more likely to silently observe. Whether or not he is observed himself doesn't bother him much. Though, occasionally, I don't doubt he walks the streets incognito and pretty much 'spies' people out.

As for servants...yes, there might be a few here and there now and again, but not really any personal servants right now, that I know of. You must understand, that this character of mine is much deeper and has a lot of history and a lot of friends that I don't know about yet. I think that Anguirel's character is pretty close to Uldor, but we haven't had a chance to figure that out yet in the game. I'm letting it rest until they meet in the game, as you've probably noticed.

The grocery shopping people are just hirelings of the hall in general. No one close to Uldor or Ulwarth.

Celuien will speak for Ulfast, I'm sure.

-- Folwren