View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 08:57 AM   #8
The Might
Guard of the Citadel

The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.The Might is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe

starofthedunedain, I think we should first choose certain passages and if it all works well we can later on think about going through the books. But first definitely just a passage.

Esty, Tolkien Reading Day fits superbly with this idea. Hopefully it will work out until next Thursday.

Before deciding on a passage, I think the number of people willing to participate needs to be determined, in order to know how many parts we can give away. I think we should try having the reading on the 25th, probably late evening for CET so that Northamericans can participate as well.

So, to speed this up, anyone interested please fill out this simple form I've just thought of:

Username:
Role: (as in what race, or character type would best suit you, in order to come up with parts people are comfortable with)
Time: (based on your schedule on the 25th next week - if you can plan ahead a bit that is, best would be based on CET to avoin confusion)

For example:
Username: The Might
Role: Male, Gondorian/Rohirr or Orc, doubt I would be a good Elf/Wizard/Dwarf
Time: no constrictions that I know of on the 25th

Criticism and improvement ideas of the planned reading or the form are of course more than welcome!
Now all we need are Downers!