View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 01:07 PM   #161
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Oh it's no big deal, I'm sure I can BS the times so that Edwin's father arrived at the Pony later, after the boys left. As for Jess' dad...if he would have heard Edwin was the one who sort of lead the gang and is missing, too (which I'm guessing he has), well I suppose he could have had an interesting conversation with Edwin's dad... What do you think? No need to go back and edit anything in, though, can just refer to it having happened if it works out in the timeline. (Which I do not have a grasp on, at all, through entirely my own fault...)

Of course it’s likely the news is all over the Pony…so I suppose he’s probably heard regardless. Not sure if Edwin's dad would do anything other than mope about the possibility of losing his son as he did his wife. (Yay sob story)

Sorry for not having as clear an idea what's been going on back in Bree as I should. I really need to re-read your posts, Mith.

As for the next adventure...I had a couple very vague ideas cross my mind but nothing that's really stuck. If Edwin and Jessamy continue to keep in touch with Karl a bit (I was planning on Edwin doing so), then something could happen to him on his wanderings haha. I also thought of Edwin deciding he was leaving Bree for good or some such, of course I haven’t come up with where or why…

Any thoughts on what Jess might get up to in the future? Or Willem?

Okay back to homework...><