View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #424
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
As for Óin, my idea was rather that he might run far away enough from the Orcs so that he does not meet the Dwarves in any immediately dangerous situation. But then I also thought now that he might actually avoid even the Dwarves altogether, and thus miss Trór's party completely (like, that he really follows some secret path of his own). What would you think about that? Óin would then stumble only on the rest of the Dwarves, and Trór&co. would have no idea what happened to him. If that is possible, like I said. Or does anybody have any other interesting suggestions? If they are interesting, don't be afraid to speak up
*sheepishly raises a hand*

Sounds fine to me, Legate. Perhaps Frar and Tror could find something that would allude the the presumption that Oin is captured or dead like a dropped item of his that they find on an Orc's belt (yes I do expect fighting with Tror, Frar, and the Orcs). Misunderstandings are so much fun in RPGs!