View Single Post
Old 06-25-2003, 12:27 PM   #37
Manardariel
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Manardariel has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

"How time flows when one has a delightful companion!" Mia thought, while she and Frodides merrily talked away. Her lttle daughter had dissapeared into the kitchen garden, and it wasnīt for long when Mia thought she heard her and Briga fighting over a dance step.

"You know?" she told Frodides. "I think we hould make them all wear little hats, and in the end they can throw them up in the air. And you know something else? I think we should keep this as a suprise for the Misstress. After all this was her idea..." she grinned, imagining Bethberryīs stunned look when she found out the choir sheīd playfully mentioned was becoming reality.

At that moment, Deor came running at her. "Mia, thatīs not fair, Fianna says I have to sing, but I really, really donīt want to! Can I go into the stables, please?"

Mia laughed. "Thatīs fine, you donīt have to, if you really donīt want to. But do me a favour. Run home and get as many of those hats the the apprentices use as you can possibly carry. And do me a favour, donīt let yourself be seen by Bethberry. Ok?"

He nodded seriously, and dashed off. Mia smiled and turned to Frodides.

"Bakerīs caps will do for hats, donīt you think?"

[ June 25, 2003: Message edited by: Manardariel ]