View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 09:31 AM   #20
Witch_Queen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Witch_Queen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Witch_Queen Send a message via MSN to Witch_Queen Send a message via Yahoo to Witch_Queen
Character Description Form :

1.)Have you ever played in an RPG at the Barrowdowns?-NO

2.)How many RPG's on the Barrowdowns are you currently involved in?- NONE

3.)Have you ever posted at the Green Dragon Inn or The White Horse Inn- Yes (Cree) in the Green Dragon Inn.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME: Sarah Chubb (Mother)

RACE:Hobbit

WEAPONS: Sarah doesn't use many weapons. Only the knives she uses to cook with and the occasional rolling pin. That is only when the going gets tough.

APPEARANCE: Sarah has red hair like her daughter. She wears a simple hobbit dress. A brown apron and keeps her hair pulled up away from her face. She always has a stern look on her face. It easy to tell that her past was hard on her.

PERSONALITY/STRENGTHS/WEAKNESSES: Sarah is a hard-headed. She doesn't give up on something easily. She loves her husband and would do anything to make sure her children were happy and safe. Sarah is a great cook. The only thing that could be considered her weakness is the love she has for her family. Sometimes she can get mad but that is only when there is someone threatening her family and the happiness in her life.

HISTORY: Sarah was born to a normal family. She has two children and a husband. She was married at a "young age." She was barely out of her tweens when she met Mr. Chubb.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Witch_Queen's post

Sarah looked around as other hobbits struggled to get to center of the town. "Goodness what could this entire meeting be about?" Sarah worried about everything all the time. She knew she had no reason to worry. Yet that made her the hobbit she was. She had just finished getting dressed when her husband had told her that there was a meeting.

"Sarah!" She turned around to see her old childhood friend. "What do they have to tell us now. Perhaps they have decided that we should stay here and never leave. Oh how I would miss this place if I had to leave. Its been my home for so long." Sarah shared the concerns of her friend.

"Now Rose why would they want to make you leave or I? We have lived her for so long but getting out and seeing the world would be so much fun. After all I have gotten tired of see just dwarves and men. I want to see other places." Sarah pulled her jacket tightly together. The wind was blowing the few strands of her hair around. "We can't stay her forever." Rose looked at Sarah with disguse. She ignored the looked and focused on what was going on around her. She felt a tap on her shoulder as she turned to see her children and husband behind her.

"Did we miss anything?" She shook her head and then turned back to see what was going on. Sarah was ready to leave her home. She wanted to see everything around her. When will he decide that may, just maybe we should leave home and look for a new place to live. A place where I don' t have to worry about my children getting into fights with other children.

Last edited by Witch_Queen; 03-10-2004 at 07:33 AM.