View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 09:51 PM   #33
alaklondewen
Song of Seregon

alaklondewen has just left Hobbiton.
Tolkien Congratulations and plot clarification

First things first...here is the semi-final character list. These slots are officially full:

The Whitfoot Family

Father - Kalimac played by Kransha.
Son - Crispin played by ArwenBaggins
Daughter - Alora played by Melisil

The Chubb Family

Father - Harold played by Regin Hardhammer
Mother - Sarah played by Witch_Queen
Daughter - Mayflower played by Memory of Trees
Son - Henry played by rutslegolas
Grandfather - Fordogrim played by Fordim Hedgethistle

CHARACTER STILL NEEDED

The Whitfoot mother

As soon as the last character is taken, we will begin our journey.

Regin Hardhammer and Witch_Queen, we have a small conflict in ages. Both of the Chubb children are a little older, and I would like to keep them that way for reasons that will be clearer down the road. Would you both mind raising your characters' ages? For May to be 27, your characters should be at least 60. If there is a problem, and you think it would change your characters' personalities or anything else, pm me and we'll discuss it.

Everyone
Regin also brought up an interesting question with me. In Memory of Tree's first post, May is thinking of the Chubb's freedom from working for the Whitfoots and having land of their own. Let's keep the thought of the Chubbs having their own land with May only. I still want the Chubbs to be against going, but with May's feistiness, the idea may be brought out on the road...not before. Let's have our characters believe everything will carry on as usual once they get to the new land.

Here is why. The events that will occurr while the group is on the road, are intended to push the conflict in ideas between the families. I can't see the conflict, if all of the characters are excited to go (with the exception of Fordogrim who I'm sure will give us trouble the entire way ).

I am very excited to be working with all of you, and as I said above, as soon as we have our Whitfoot mother we will be on the road.