View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 11:08 PM   #259
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Bleh. I really have to get going now.

I got us up to the pick-up-Alli stage, but don't worry- tomorrow night I have lots of time and I will make a lengthy, detailed post that will handle lmp's curveballs, get us a little ways towards Mount Doom, set up the verbal battle between Mardil and Alli, and also inject the story with a bit of silliness.

We have until Thursday afternoon to reach Mount Doom, and I promise I will set things up so that you two (Fea and Kath) can write us there by the deadline. And even if you can't, I plan on being around Thursday afternoon and so I will be available to finish things off if you need me.

Anyway, like I said, I'll have a whopper post coming tomorrow night.

Fea, if you have some ideas for lines you want Alli to say during the fight, type them up and pm me. If you give me enough material and some general attitudes you want expressed and specific reactions you want Alli to have to certain things, then I can go ahead and write a rough draft for the argument and pm it to you. If you like it, then I will go ahead and toss it up along with my big post.

-the phantom