View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 11:19 AM   #126
Lyta_Underhill
Haunted Halfling

Location: an uncounted length of steps--floating between air molecules
Lyta_Underhill has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Welcome to all the newly-deads! (There must be a war out there or something! Lots of new recruits! ) [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] It is good to see corpses of all ages making their way in here, although, Alchisiel, I must say I top your age by a few years! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Also a fond welcome to Rosie- Posie Peatfingers, who shares my love of Frodo and Pippin! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] There are lots of Frodo-Pippinophiles around here...just dig into a random burial mound and sometimes one will pop out with a horrid rusty sword and some liquified mushrooms! (Frodo-Pippinophiles? I've GOT to find a more graceful term!) I just like to use "Hobbit-fancier" but, unlike most hobbits, I don't get into the whole family tree thing, love the water AND heights, and tend to go off alone all the time. Let's hear it for hobbits! *waves tiny hands in the air* [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (Not to short the Men, Elves, Orcs, and (Eru forbid!) the Fell Beasts and Nazgul on this thread!)

Cheers!
Lyta
“…she laid herself to rest upon Cerin Amroth; and there is her green grave, until the world is changed, and all the days of her life are utterly forgotten by men that come after, and elanor and niphredil bloom no more east of the Sea.”
Lyta_Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote